Class topics include:
- Discussion and mannequin practice
- Mouth-to-mouth and nose rescue breathing
- Signs of circulation and chest compressions
- 1 rescuer CPR
- Relief of a choking infant or child
- Infant and child safety checklist (such as: a car, indoor, outdoor and firearms safety)
- CPR for family and friends
Classes are held in the waiting room of Austin Area OBGYN, located on the first floor of the Women’s Center at North Austin Medical Center
Course cost: $40.00 per person
Class size is limited; therefore, you must call and pre-pay to guarantee a place in the class. Registration fee is non-refundable.
Mail checks (payable to Tracie Zinda) to:
12916 Bloomfield Hills Ln.
Austin, TX 78732
512-266-7091 | TracieZinda@gmail.com
- February 5th
- March 5th
- April 2nd
- May 7th
- June 4th
Tracie Zinda, RN, BSN: Tracie graduated from Texas Tech University with a Bachelor’s degree in nursing. She worked in the Seton Medical Center Labor and Delivery Unit for 1.5 years. She then joined AAOBGYN as a nurse. Now she teaches Childbirth and Infant & Child CPR classes.