Are you suffering from any of these symptoms?
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Seasonal Allergies
- Joint Pain
- Chronic Sickness
- Digestive Problems
- Taking multiple prescription medications
- Chronic Use of Over The Counter Drugs
Don’t Wait! We have a Solution
FDA Approved Medications
Most insurance plans fully cover testing & treatment
If you are interested in learning more, please make your appointment at:
Are you wondering why your Provider believes that Immunotherapy will help you?
Here are the facts
It's much more than just allergies to the person who is suffering.
Friends, coworkers, and family may not be sympathetic to how allergies are affecting the individual, because symptoms are not always obvious. The allergic person may appear to be healthy, yet may be suffering from symptoms much bigger than your average sniffles and sneezes. For over 60 million Americans who suffer from allergies, this disease is very real and very important.
Allergic Disease has multiple correlations to a variety of Gynecologic Disorders and female-related symptoms including:
- A 2016 study drew the conclusion “that patients with endometriosis have a higher prevalence of allergies…and coexistence of both allergies and autoimmune diseases, compared to those without.” 1
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Intercystitual Cystitus & Painful Bladder Syndrome
- “In a survey study of the United States, 40.6% of the patients with IC stated that they suffered from allergy and in a Swedish study [it was] 41-47%. This is 2x more than the general population.” 2
- Hormone Allergy 3
- Migraine Head Aches (75% affected by women) 4
- Depression and Anxiety
- Joint Pain
- High Inflammation
- Vulvodynia 5
Why is Home Immunotherapy the clear choice over a standard allergy treatment?
- You will start feeling relief within 3-4 months with this patented therapy
- You will not come in monthly for “mega-dose” shots, so there are no time-consuming appointments to make every month.
- You will give yourself therapy at home in small doses.
- There are 40 + “non-classic” symptoms that you will start feeling relief within 4 months and be finished with all Allergic Disease therapy in 18-24 months.
Allergic Disease progresses with time and does not get better without treatment
A better, healthier, and happier quality of life waits for you by alleviating Allergic Disease.
Take control of your body-- read the studies that will change your life!
- Caserta C, Mallozzi M, Pulcinelli FM, Mossa B, Moscarini M. Endometriosis allergic or autoimmune disease: pathogenetic aspects--a case control study. Clin Exp Obstet Gynecol. 2016;43(3):354-357. https://www-ncbi-nlm-nih-gov.proxy-remote.galib.uga.edu/pubmed/27328490. Accessed June 21, 2017.
- Van de Merwe JP. Interstitial cystitis and associated disorders. IPBF. 2007;02(31). https://www.researchgate.net/publication/242299005_Interstitial_cystitis_and_associated_disorders. Accessed June 21, 2017.
- Shah S. Hormonal Link to Autoimmune Allergies. ISRN Allergy. 2012;2012:1-5. doi:10.5402/2012/910437.
- Ku M, Silverman B, Prifti N, Ying W, Persaud Y and Schneider A. Prevalence of migraine headaches in patients with allergic rhinitis. Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2006; 97: 226-30.
- Glazer HI. Vulvodynia FAQ's. Vulvodynia FAQ's | OBGYN.Net. http://www.obgyn.net/incontinence/vulvodynia-faqs. Accessed June 22, 2017.
*Individual Results May Vary